© COPYRIGHT STARSCAPESCIENTIFIC 2015
6227 Vernedale Rd, Charlotte, NC 28212-2119
The Ambient Weather WS-1400-IP OBSERVER weather station combines reliability, easy installation and wireless technology. The OBSERVER is accurate, precise, and affordably priced.
Product Dimensions: 14 x 6 x 12 inches ; 4 pounds
Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Item model number: WS-1400-IP
Batteries 3 AA batteries required. (Included)
Ambient Weather WS-1400-IP Observer Internet Remote Monitoring Weather Station
1. Wind vane
2. Wind cups
3. Solar collector
4. Battery compartment
5. LED transmitter indicator
6. Reset button
7. Thermo-hygrometer with solar radiation shield
8. UV sensor
9. Solar radiation sensor
10. Rain collector (self emptying)
11. Bubble level
The Ambient Weather WS-1400-IP Observer weather station, combines reliability, easy installation and wireless technology. The Observer is accurate, precise, and affordable.
It transmits 915MHz from the outdoor sensor array and indoor temperature sensor to the ObserverIP module, which plugs directly into your router, providing real-time internet monitoring.
This one-to-one wireless sensor link to your router eliminates idiosyncrasies with a shared WiFi network.
The wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed, wind direction, temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
The all-in-one sensor array features a pagoda thermo-hygrometer radiation shield with passive aspiration for the upmost accuracy, a bubble level for plumb installation, and a solar panel with 3xAAA alkaline rechargeable batteries (included).
The ObserverIP module receives data from the sensor array and connects to your router. The ObserverIP is configured through any web browser.
The sensor array mount includes a small swedged pole for mounting into a standard Ambient Weather mounting solution.
Special notes and limitations:
- The wireless signal will not pass through metal, earth or ground.
- 915 MHz RF wireless transmission with 300' line of sight range (100 feet under most conditions, with the exception of metal barriers).
- 14 second real-time updates on the ObserverIP and the internet.
- Do not use in salt water environments.
- Not recommended for use in the Arctic Circle.
- The weather station array includes a short 8 inch pole, and is not a final mounting solution in itself. Explore Ambient Weather's mounting solutions, or supply your own pole. The array includes brackets and adapter for mounting to any 1-2 inch diameter pole.
iPad, iPhone and iMac pictured are not included. iPad, iPhone and iMac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
4000001 : Ambient Weather WS-1400-IP Observer Solar Powered Wireless Internet Remote Monitoring Weather Station
Product #: 4000001
Brand: Edmund Scientific